- A Bachelor‘s degree from a recognized university with an average grade of not lower than “B”;or equivalent;
- All applicants must submit one of the following original score reports’ certificates for assessment: TOEFL (550 Paper-based; 213 Computer-based); or 79 internet- based) or IELTS (Academic)(6.5); or GMAT (Verbal not lower than 21); or GRE not lower than Verbal Reasoning 151, Quantitative Reasoning 153 and Analytical Writing 3.6; or equivalent.
Application Procedure & Supporting Documents
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of RMB300. Applicants should email or post an application from (please fill in electronically) and other supporting documents to the SME Graduate Programme Office, or through our online application system.
- The application from generated from the university website, duty delared and signed
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- A copy of Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree Certificate and Transcript
- A copy of TOEFL / IELTS / GMAT / GRE score sheet
- Two Reference Letters
- A copy of Professional Certificates (if applicable)
- Other supporting documents
to the SME Graduate Programme Office
Address: SME Graduate Programme Office, Room 310, 3/F, Dao Yuan Building, 2001 Longxiang Boulevard, Longgang District, Shenzhen, 518172, China
Applicants are invited to submit their applications by the following deadlines. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews in due course.
|Round||Starting Date||Closing Date|